51st Engineering Excellence Awards Banquet
Join us as ACECNJ celebrates its 51st Engineering Excellence Awards, recognizing the top accomplishments and contributions of New Jersey’s engineering profession to the State of New Jersey, and the nation.
Wednesday, March 23, 2022
Cocktail Hour 6:00p.m.
Dinner and Program 7:00p.m.
Forsgate Country Club
375 Forsgate Drive
- ACECNJ Lifetime Achievement Award Nomination Form
- ACECNJ Member Recognition Award Nomination Form
- ACECNJ Distinguished Service Award Nomination Form
- ACECNJ Educator-of-the-Year Award Nomination Form
- ACECNJ Young Professional-of-the-Year Award Nomination Form
- Registration and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Ad Journal
- Scholarship Fund Contributor Form
This year ACECNJ will be honoring those who have serviced New Jersey’s engineering profession.
Those to be honored are:
Distinguished Service Award
Joseph M. Ettore, P.E.
Distinction in Industry Advancement Award
President Joseph L. Fiordaliso and NJBPU
Member Recognition Award
Richard Martino, PE
Modjeski & Masters
Affiliate Member of the Year Award
Grassi & Co
Educator of the Year Award
Taha F. Marhaba, Ph.D., P.E., F.ASCE
New Jersey Institute of Technology
Young Professional of the Year Award
Megan Young, PE
Hardesty & Hanover